SLIDER

Spring 2015 Sandals: Flatforms



A type of sandal I still have to get used to. I'm used to wearing platforms that adjust to your feet but this other type of sandals is something I still haven't tried but I'm willing to...It's been seen all over fashion weeks and street style, here are my picks. Do you like them?











Aldo flatforms

J.Jill flatform.




In case you liked this sandal, Aldo has some pretty affordable ones.  But I don't know if they have in El Salvador..I will have to check that. Lucky US ladies..

Aldo platform Noveglia 

Aldo flatform Savassa

And! These flatforms are from Coco Canela, a local shoe store here in El Salvador that sells hand made shoes <3





Would you be willing to try flatforms? Which one is your favorite?






Pictures: Facehunter.org, Candela Novembre

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.