SLIDER

Should We All Have a Red Dress?


I don't know about you, but lately, I've been seeing a lot of red dresses everywhere, specially during the last red carpets.  This makes me wonder, should we add this color to our must-have list of dresses? In my opinion, a red dress is cute BUT I think it is not as versatile as a black or white one that you can easily wear to practically any occasion...What do you think?

No sé ustedes, pero últimamente, he estado viendo muchos vestidos rojos por todos lados, especialmente durante las últimas Red carpets.  Esto me hace pensar si deberíamos agregar este color a nuestra lista de vestidos que debemos tener?  En mi opinión, un vestido rojo es lindo PERO pienso que no es tan versatil como un vestido negro o blanco que puede servir fácilmente para cualquier ocasión...Qué piensan?













Picture credits: 1 , 2 , 3.

4 comments

  1. Me encantan tus looks ,mil besazos guapa.
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red dresses!
    Thanks for the guide!

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.