SLIDER

Good or Bad: Katy Perry at the Grammys



Valentino Couture spring 2014 runway was just last week, and we got to see the dress that Katy Perry was wearing last night. However, there are some dresses that are good for the runway but bad for the real life and I think we have one of those cases...



Below you will see the dress that was just at the runway and then Katy in it...maybe on the runway it didn't look so bad..but yesterday was just weird.  

Do you think this dress should have stayed on the runway?

Valentino Couture Spring 2014







Pictures: Huffington, WWD .

13 comments

  1. I'm still in doubt if I like it, but it's so much her!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you are talking about, on Katy Perry somehow this dress doesn't look right. The model looks much more fragile so this dress looks so airy on her unlike Katy's case!

    OceanWind Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!! the dress is very Katy-style but it doesn´t look good...

      Delete
  3. Katy Perry is amazing
    www.curlsandcarrots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good at the runway but not so sure about the red carpet :) great post!

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it's the hair is bad, :)

    New post on the blog dear! :D
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so her and in some photos it's amazing and in others it's a disaster.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not digging it but I guess I can always expect something over the top from her. I think I'd like it if her hair was less princess-y
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think katy can work it actually! and the bodice is beautiful!
    xxCarrie
    www.alittledose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The look is great on the runway, but I think it looks too prom-y on her and less edgy than the model.

    http://www.theprettymustache.com/

    Peace,
    Leslie Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.