SLIDER

Planning Tips for Weddings



Hello again! It's been a while since my last post..there's been a lot going on for the whole month of July. It was full wedding planning mode and I was spending most of my nights doing wedding stuff because I don't have much time to do that during the day because of work. Luckily, we managed to complete most of our to do's for the month of July.  

A couple of months after we got engaged, I had a nervous breakdown, well not that severe, but I realized about ALL THE THINGS there have to be done to make a wedding happen and it was overwhelming. Mortals like me don't have wedding planners to do everything for the bride, they are pricey, so, what better way to get all things done than to get organized?.

I listed all things to do and put them in a calendar so I know what to do each month and enjoy the planning period.  I know it sounds very control freak but being the business administrator and yeah, a little control freak that I am, I had to do something to feel that everything was on order and not go into Bridezilla mode.

So, here is my wedding to do list I made at the beginning. I hope this helps a little all brides to be :)









Planning a wedding can be stressful, there are some many things to consider, like budget, which is the first thing you have to keep in mind.  But I think that most importantly, you have to think of why you are doing this, you are doing this to spend the rest of your life with the one you love. The wedding and the party is just for one day, one day that passes by very quickly after months of planning. So, focus on enjoying this with your fiance and think of your future. Plan for that too.

I hope my to do list helps you, I had fun sharing :)

Until next post,



Cover image 1

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.