SLIDER

Short Block Heels For Spring




Ready for Spring/Summer? here is the new style of sandals we should be  wearing for this season according to WWW...personally I really like the flip flop embellished sandals but these are not looking that bad, although I think that the block heel looks better with skirts, shorts or dresses.

Here is the list of the block heel designer sandals and also a more modest version for the real life, hope you like it :)

Listas para Primavera/Verano? Aquí les presento el nuevo estilo de sandalias que deberíamos estar usando para esta temporada...En lo personal, me gustan mucho las sandalias tipo flip flop con adornos como cristales, beads, etc. pero esta sandalias no se ven tan mal, aunque pienso que este tacón ancho se ve mejor con faldas, shorts o vestidos.

Aquí les dejo una lista de sandalias block heel de diseñador para que soñemos un poco y también un versión más modesta para la vida real, espero les guste :)








All the above are obviously from Topshop, which I found out has MANY sandals to choose from.


Clockwise: From Gilt /  Topshop / John Lewis / Oasis


My favorites are the last ones, and if I had to choose one, I'd choose the one from Gilt, and if I had to choose another one..I'd choose the Oasis one.

Which one is your favorite?

Cuál es tu favorita?



1 comment

  1. The block heels could look so gorgeous!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.