SLIDER

Turquoise Decor Ideas



Lately I've been going through Pinterest like crazy just looking at decor ideas and I found this color combo that really caught my eye: turquoise & beige.  The beige gives a very subtle and neutral color and the turquoise just brightens it up a bit, depending on how much you use it.  Here are my favorite pics:

Ultimamente, he estado viendo Pinterest obsesivamente buscando ideas de decoración, y me encontré con esta combinación que me gustó mucho: turquesa y beige. El beige da un tono sutil y neutral y combinándolo con el turquesa da como resultado un lugar más alegre y colorido.  Estas son mis fotos de inspiración favoritas:







Turquoise + beige + orange, it's just brilliant.





I would use these following ideas if I wouldn't want to go all crazy about turquoise. Just a touch of this color could change the whole vibe of the house.

Yo usaría estas siguientes ideas sino quisiera poner demasiado color turquesa en la casa. Solo un toque de este color podría darle una vibra diferente al lugar que se está decorando.











If you don't want to spend money on turquoise furniture, I think painting is a great option to add this color to the house, besides, if you get bored of the color, paint it again and that's it:

Si no se quiere gastar demasiado dinero en muebles turquesa, creo que la opción de pintar ciertas paredes sería muy viable. Además, si un día se aburre uno de este color o se quiere otro cambio, solo se pinta y listo:












And why am I looking at decoration ideas? Because I'm getting married..and it's exciting to plan what you would like your house or apartment to look like :)

I would go for neutral furniture, maybe beige and add pops of turquoise on the pillows, maybe a carpet and accessories.  I would also paint a wall in that color and combine it with white and silver details.

What's your favorite?

Y por qué estoy buscando ideas de decoración? porque me voy a casar...y es muy emocinante estar planeando cómo a uno le gustaría decorar su casa o apartamento ;)

Yo me iría por muebles neutrales, tal vez beige; y agregaría tonos de turquesa en las almohadas, tal vez una alfombra y accesorios.  También pintaría alguna pared de este color y lo combinaría con otros colores como blanco y detalles plateados.

Cuál es tu favorito?



Pics: Colordrunk Designs, Knights move, House of Turquoise, HGTV, lizmarie blog, Brit, beneath my heart, housetohome,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.