SLIDER

Heels To Love


So Kate - Christian Louboutin

Obsessed with shoes? Just scroll down to drool over some heels..



Djalouzi - Christian Louboutin


Franca - Christian Louboutin

And Zara made a very similar version of these...






Fan of booties? here goes this one:




I love this combination, plus it is channeling the color of the year.


Studs are still in.



Ankle straps.



I'm not a big fan of booties, but these remind me of Kim Kardashian...so...that's not good.






How cute are these?






Yeah...if you're feet sweat, these are not a good idea..



I was planning to go through some designers for this post, but I just got caught up in Louboutin, how can you blame me? These shoes are to die for!

Which ones are your favorites?




Pictures: Christian Louboutin, Popsugar.



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.