SLIDER

To Love Or Not To Love: Midi Skirts




First of all, I have to admit that I wasn't pretty much into the midi skirt, but lately, I've been checking many looks and seen it everywhere that I'm starting to like it.
I still haven't tried it on yet ( Actually, I haven´t found good options to try on ), and I'm not sure how it would fit on a short person ( I think it makes her shorter, and I don't wanna look shorter ) but on a tall woman it looks beautiful, makes her more poised and elegant.

So, here is my inspiration for this piece that is sticking with us for spring:



Antes que nada, debo admitir que no estaba muy entusiasmada con la Midi Skirt, pero últimamente, he estado viendo muchos looks y he visto esta falda por todos lados que hasta ya me está empezando a gustar.
Aún no me he probado una ( No he encontrado buenas opciones ), y no estoy segura de cómo se vería en una persona bajita ( Creo que las hace ver más pequeñas, y yo no me quiero ver más pequeña...) pero en una mujer alta se ve muy bien, las estiliza más y se ven muy elegantes.

Así es que aquí está mi inspiración para esta pieza que se va quedar con nosotras para Primavera:










Are you into midi skirts?

Les gusta esta tendencia de la Midi Skirt?



Images from : Pinterest, 1 , Fab Sugar.

10 comments

  1. I LOVE midi skirts and I think Tibi does some of the best ones around!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So agree with you! Tibi has some amazing midi skirts! I have one up on my site I love!
      www.stylemestratton.com

      Delete
  2. I love the style! I have yet to get one for myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red one! Me too, I rarely use midi skirt and because your post I want to try it!
    thank you for sharing

    anyway, I am following you know ;)

    kisses from Bali,
    www.predanisvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration! I actually really love midi skirts. :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really obsessed about this trend! It's so feminine and ladylike, at the same time that it's super elegant.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.