SLIDER

Golden Globes 2014

The Golden Globes were tonight!! did you watch it?  Today's post is all about this...below you'll find my favorite dresses of the night. Which one was your favorite?



  Jennifer Lawrence looking perfect as usual in Dior.



Olivia Wilde in Gucci.


Julie Bowen in a very structured dress by Carolina Herrera.


Leslie Mann in Dolce & Gabana.


My not so favorites are:


Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung

Just last week, Sandra Bullock was my favorite of the week, but this time..there's just something that's not working with that dress...the fabric maybe? or is it the pastel colors combined with black?

Julia Roberts in Dolce & Gabana.


Amy Adams in Valentino.  This is not a dress for an Awards show..

Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta.

Paula Patton.  I don't know who she is but she looks like she is carrying a blanket built-in that dress.



Verdict :  My favorite of the night is Olivia Wilde because she looked beautiful and modern while being pregnant. My worst of the night is Zooey Deschanel, no comments.


What's your verdict?



Picture credits: InStyle, Us magazine.


2 comments

  1. estupendo post, nos has puesto al día de los looks de este gran evento!

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous!!

    I'm writing a blog about my life as a foreigner in Madrid, Spain and lots of other things about my life, and it would be nice if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion :) Thanks and good luck with your blog :)

    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.