SLIDER

Denim On Color Jeans



Why do we wear the same blue jeans? I used to be this way, always buying different shades of blue until one day I got bored...There are so many other colors right? so why not choose something happier and brighter? My favorite color jeans are these coral ones that I got at a great sale from Benetton.

In this look I combined 3 basics that I think we should all have: Denim shirt, color jeans and leopard ( we've seen this print long enough to call it a basic now, don't you think? ).

Por qué siempre usamos los mismos jeans azules? Yo solía ser de esta manera, siempre comprando diferentes tonos de de azul hasta que un día me aburrí...Hay muchísimos otros colores no? Así es que por qué no escoger algo más alegre y brillante? Mi jeans de color favorito es este coral que compré en una super oferta en Benetton.

En este look combiné 3 básicos que pienso que todas deberíamos tener: la camisa de denim, jeans de color y el estampado de leopardo ( Hemos visto este estampado por tanto tiempo que creo que ya le podemos llamar un básico, no creen? )








So what's your favorite way to style your denim shirt this spring?

Cuál es tu manera favorita de combinar tu denim shirt para esta temporada?
¨


No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.