SLIDER

The Rooftop Blog 1st Birthday!





Exactly one year ago I was at a Cafe thinking about the blog ( well, I had been thinking about it for along time ) and decided to write my first post.

One of the reasons I decided to start this blog was to talk about the things I love, like fashion, beauty, celebs, places, food, etc. and it has been really fun and I want to thank you all for your support throughout this time.  This blog has given me the strength to overcome fears, to work harder and to do what I love.  I have realized that we all have to acknowledge the potential each one of us have, we don't realize what we are capable of until we try something new, so let's keep dreaming and working for the things we want and love.

Thank you once again for following the blog through all the different channels and get ready because there's a lot in store for next year :)

I leave you with a roundup of some posts from the first year of blogging.  Happy birthday The Rooftop Blog!!

----------------------

Hace exactamente un año me encontraba en un café pensando en el blog ( bueno, ya tenía un tiempo pensando en esto ) y decidí escribir mi primer post.

Una de la razones por las que decidí empezar el blog era que quería crear un medio en el cual pudiera hablar acerca de las cosas que me gustan, como moda, belleza, celebridades, lugares, comida, etc.  y ha sido muy divertido el poder hacer esto y les quiero agradecer a todas por su apoyo durante este tiempo.  Este blog me ha dado la fuerza de vencer mis miedos, trabajar más duro y hacer las cosas que me gustan.  Me he dado cuenta que todos tenemos que reconocer el potencial que cada uno de nosotros tenemos y que  muchas veces no nos damos cuenta; no sabemos de lo que somos capaces hasta que intentamos hacer algo nuevo, así es que sigamos soñando y trabajando por las cosas que queremos y que amamos.

Muchas gracias nuevamente por seguir el blog en los distintos canales y prepárense que hay muchas cosas preparadas para el próximo año :)

Los dejo con un pequeño resumen de algunos posts de este primer año.  Feliz cumpleaños The Rooftop Blog!




This is the first post ever!: Blush Pink Purses

Este fue el primer post de todos!






Must Shop: Denim Jackets










Thank you!!

Gracias!!





Cake pic from here

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.