SLIDER

Product Review: AVOPLEX Cuticle Oil To Go




I have this issue with my nails: I bite them, when I´m stressed, nervous, bored, etc. I bite my nails and start picking around them. It´s nasty, I know.  The only time I don´t do that is when I just got my manicure and the nails are perfectly painted and everything is pretty and girly. But then...I start the same process.

So...I decided to buy this product at OPI, it´s called AVOPLEX - Cuticule Oil To Go, price here in El Salvador is $13.50, not so bad for an oil to go.

Tengo este problema con mis uñas: cuando estoy estresada, nerviosa, aburrida, etc. me las muerdo. Es asqueroso,, yo sé, pero es una muy mala costumbre que es difícil de quitarse.  El único tiempo en que no hago esto es cuando me acabo de hacer un manicure y las uñas están bien pintadas y bonitas. Pero luego..empiezo el mismo proceso otra vez.

Por esto decidí comprar este producto de OPI, se llama AVOPLEX - Cuticule Oil To Go, el precio aquí en El Salvador es de $13.50, que no es tan mal para un aceite portátil, por así decirlo.


I'll be talking about the one above which is the to-go version of this one:

Estaré hablando sobre el que está arriba, que es la versión to - go de este:




Where to apply this? This goes over the cuticle, right around your nails.

Why do I like the To Go version?

- It´s easy to carry.
- You can use it anywhere: I have this one at work. The A/C is too cold and that dries your hands so this product really helps for your manicure maintenance. It also helps when  the weather is too cold and windy.
- It´s not liquid like the one above.  It´s some sort of gel.
- It does not stain your clothes.
- It´s not so oily like the one above ( that´s a plus if you plan to keep this in your office and type on your computer right after you apply it - it won´t leave an oily mess in your desk )
- It won´t leak. No worries.

A dónde se aplica? va sobre la cutícula y alrededor de la uña y ayuda a mantener toda esa piel hidratada.

Por qué me gusta esta versión to-go?

- Es fácil de cargar.
- Se puede usar en cualquier lado: Tengo uno en el trabajo. El aire acondicionado es tan helado que eso reseca las manos, así es que este producto ayuda a hidratar la cutícula y hace que el manicure dure un poco más.  También es bueno para usar cuando el clima está muy helado y con viento.
- No es líquido como el de la foto arriba.  Es una especie de gel.
- No mancha la ropa.
- No es tan aceitoso como el que está arriba ( Eso es un plus si uno piensa aplicarlo en la oficina y luego usar el teclado; este producto no te va a dejar un desorden aceitoso en el escritorio ).
- No se derrama.



 The tube is really small. You can carry it in your purse.

El tubo es bastante pequeño. Lo puedes andar en la cartera.



This is how it looks. When you apply it, it won´t drip though your nails, the little brush helps you spread the product wherever you need it.

Would I buy this again? Yes.
I think it works and it has helped me a lot to maintain a good manicure for a longer period of time.

Y así se ve una vez aplicado.  No se va a derramar sobre tus uñas, la brochita ayuda a que riegues el gel donde tú lo necesitas.

Compraría este producto otra vez? Sí.
Pienso que funciona y me ha ayudado a que el manicure me dure un poco más de tiempo.


What do you think about this product?

Qué piensan de este producto?









No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.