SLIDER

6 Reasons To Workout Early Morning



It has taken me 30 years to finally love exercise. I have always done some sort of physical activity like aerobics, kickboxing, Insanity and things like that but I never felt too compromised to keep doing that until I found the Bikini Body Guide or BBG. I just really like the fact that in 45 minutes I´m done with my workout and end up sweating like I just took a shower.

I workout at 5am. Waking up at 5am is not easy and many mornings I find myself thinking of excuses to not workout, but then I look at my Instagram and see all the other BBG girls posting videos of their workout or progress and it motivates me to get out of bed and star moving.

I have found many reasons to workout in the morning and I just wanted to share a quick post about that and maybe this will motivate you to wake up earlier and take your workout out off your to-do list for the day:


1.  You begin your day on a positive note. Doing something you like, something that is just for you and that gives you satisfaction that you are taking care of yourself is beginning the day in a positive way.

2. Endorphins, these are the happy hormones. When I work out in the morning I feel more positive and happy throughout the day.

3. Reduce stress.  Taking it all out on your workout takes out the negative energy and reduces stress. You begin the day thinking positive things for yourself, positive things you want to accomplish in your work or personal life or projects.  You don´t let stress be the first thing you have in your mind in the morning.

4.  Energy.  You are wide awake when you get to work and full of energy.
At the beginning I wasn´t feeling this and it was because I was sore and tired after a strong workout, but don´t give up! in a few days your exercise will energize you.

5.  More time to do other stuff after work.  This is one of my main reasons because when I get out of work I can go out with my friends, go do some errands, have some me-time, get home and rest from the day, prep meal for the next day, etc.  I can do this and feel good about myself because I have checked my workout off the day in the morning.

6.  You eat healthier. You don´t want to throw away all the effort it took you to get up early, fully wake up and workout.  Having this in mind helps you to make healthier food options throughout the day.


You just have to make the decision to do this. If you don't have enough time to workout after your day job, this is a good option. You can try for 3 times a week and get used to it and then add more days. It will be worth it. The important thing is to get moving and eat healthy.

Until next time!


6  RAZONES PARA HACER EJERCICIO TEMPRANO EN LA MAÑANA


Me ha tomado 30 años para que finalmente me guste hacer ejercicio.  Siempre he hecho algún tipo de actividad física como aeróbicos, kickboxing, Insanity pero nunca me sentí tan comprometida o que me gustara mucho como para hacerlo por bastante tiempo.  Esto fue así hasta que encontré el Bikini Body Guide o BBG como le dicen.  Me gusta el hecho que en 45 minutes termino con mi ejercicio y termino cansadísima y sudadísima.

Hago ejercicio a las 5 de la mañana.  Despertarse a las 5am no es nada fácil y hay muchas mañanas en las que despierto y empiezo a buscar excusas para no hacer ejercicio pero luego veo mi Instagram y miro a las otras BBG Girls posteando fotos o videos de sus ejercicios y progreso y eso me motiva a levantarme finalmente y empezar.

He encontrado 6 razones para hacer ejercicio por la mañana y quería compartir este post sobre este tema y tal vez motivar a alguien para que haga ejercicio temprano y tener un mejor día:


1. Empiezas el día de manera positiva.  Hacer algo que a uno le gusta, algo que es solo para uno y para mejorar personalmente y cuidarse de uno mismo, es empezar con otra mentalidad y de una manera positiva.

2. Endorfinas, estas son las hormonas de la felicidad. Al hacer ejercicio por la mañana uno se siente más positiva y feliz durante el día.

3. Reduce el stress.  Sacar toda la energía negativa y desahogarte haciendo ejercicio hace que el stress se reduzca.  Se empieza el día pensando en cosas positivas que uno quiere lograr durante el día, ya sea para tu vida personal, el trabajo o proyectos.  Haciendo ejercicio por la mañana hace que uno no deje que el stress sea lo primero que uno piensa en el día.

4. Energía.  Estás más despierta cuando llegas al trabajo y más llena de energía.
Al inicio no sentía esta energía que comento pero era porque el ejercicio te deja cansada y adolorida al inicio, pero no hay que rendirse, en un par de días el ejercicio te empieza a dar la energía que necesitas.

5.  Más tiempo para hacer otras cosas luego del trabajo.  Esta es una de mis razones principales porque al salir del trabajo puedes salir con amigas, hacer mandados, tener tiempo para mi, llegar a la casa y descansar, hacer el meal prep, o cualquier cosa que quiera.  Puedo hacer esto y sentirme bien conmigo misma porque sé que el ejercicio fue lo primero que hice al iniciar el día.

6.  El ejercicio te ayuda a comer más saludable.  Todo ese esfuerzo que se pone en la mañana para levantarse, despertar bien y hacer ejercicio es más valorado y se cuida mejor qué es lo que uno come durante el día.



Solo hay que tomar la decisión de hacer esto.  Si no tienes suficiente tiempo para hacer ejercicio después del trabajo, esta es un muy buena opción.



Hasta la próxima!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.