SLIDER

What are your Fashion/Beauty Resolutions?



I know it's been 3 days since 2014 began but It's definitely never too late to come up with some Fashion/Beauty resolutions...We all have the serious resolutions like study a master, finish a career, get a new job, etc..ah! and lose weight..the most popular one, so..I thought it would be fun to put together a list of lighter things that I'd like to try and maybe you too!




Sé que han pasado 3 días desde que el 2014 empezó pero definitivamente nunca es muy tarde para pensar en propósitos de Moda/Belleza...Todos tenemos nuestros propósitos más serios como estudiar una maestría, terminar la carrera, conseguir un nuevo trabajo, etc...ah! y perder de peso...el propósito mas popular...así es que pensé que sería entretenido armar una lista de cosas un poco más light que me gustarían probar y tal vez a ti también!


1. New haircut or hair color  - New year, new me, isn't it?

Un nuevo corte de cabello o cambiar de color - Nuevo año, nueva yo, cierto?






2.  Get a red lipstick.  Well...I have one already but if you don't, I think you should!

Un labial rojo.  Ya tengo uno pero si tú no tienes, creo que deberías!



3.  Buy make-up Primer. I just recently found out the use for primer...which I understand is that it helps make-up to last longer ( correct me if I'm wrong ), so...who wouldn't want this?

Comprar un Primer para el maquillaje.  Hasta hace poco descubrí su función...la cual entiendo que es ayudar a que el maquillaje dure por más tiempo ( Corríjanme si estoy equivocada ), así es que...quién no quisiera esto?



4. Great pair of black pumps.

Un par de tacones negros.



5.  A cute little black dress and also a white one.

Un vestidito negro y bueno..uno blanco también.




6.  A good  pair of sunglasses.

Un buen par de lentes de sol.







What do you think of this list? Would you add anything else?

Qué piensas de esta lista? Agregarías algo más?



Photos from: Pinterest/Weheartit

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!

© The Rooftop Blog • Theme by Maira G.